How to make capillary Botox at home August 07 2017
Botox capillary is a type of intensive treatment that smoothes and gives shine to the hair, leaving them beautiful, hydrated and without frizz. The products indicated for this treatment can be found for sale in HERE, however, this treatment gives better results when it is performed by a trained professional.
Although the name suggests, this treatment has no relation to the botox injections that consist of the application of an injection that paralyzes a certain place of the body, where it is applied.
Before and after capillary Botox
Step-by-step to make capillary Botox
- To make capillary Botox at home, it is important to follow the following steps:
- Wash your hair and scalp 2 times with an anti-waste shampoo or with the shampoo included in the capillary Botox kit;
- Remove excess water from the hair using the dryer;
- Divide the hair into several similar locks;
- Apply the capillary Botox product, massaging well each wick from the root to the tips;
- Let the product act for about 20 minutes;
- Wash hair thoroughly with water and shampoo suitable for hair type;
- Make brush and iron the flat across the hair;
To make capillary Botox at home it is necessary to buy a product suitable for this type of treatment, and some examples are:
Usually, hair botox is used in weak hair, devitalized and brittle because the formula of this type of product intensely nourishes the hair, replacing the nutrients lost due to daily exposure to pollution, wind or heat sources such as sun and hair, but also Is indicated for curly and wavy hair to straighten hair as it reduces the volume and frizz, producing a natural smooth effect.
Price of capillary Botox
The price of capillary Botox products can range from 40 to 100 dollars and can be purchased HERE.