Colloring your hair: everything you need to know before! October 02 2017
The ultimate success of coloring depends exclusively on the health of the hair, so it is so important to treat it before and after the application of the paint. This means that if the yarns are too dry, they require moisturizing and nourishing so they absorb a beautiful and shiny color, otherwise the result may be well below expectations: extremely dull hair with a very different color than expected. That's why we've listed some of the care you take before and after the application of the paint, know what they are:
- We strongly advise moisturizing 3 weeks before the coloration, as they will strengthen your hair and reduce the risk of dryness. (check out our moisturizing masks);
- Do not forget to choose a good professional to carry out the application. Look for indications of friends who have already painted their hair and have had good results;
- The quality of the paint is essential for the success of this procedure, invest in good products;
- After painting the hair, always wash them in cold water, as it helps to seal the cuticles of the hair, leaving the color alive longer;
- Use specific products for dyed hair. (We have great options, just click HERE);
- It is very important to moisturize your hair at least once a week. Replace the conventional conditioner with a good moisturizing mask, we have the ideal for colored hair, click HERE.
Healthy hair fixes color for longer and gets very shiny after coloring!
Check out our products that will help in the maintenance of your hair.