Painting the hair at home: how to avoid stains? December 18 2017
Keeping beautiful, shiny hair requires dedication and extra bucks. Hence, many women have chosen to economize by painting their hair at home. To ensure you get a salon result, we separate some tips to not stain your hair when applying the paint, see below:
Choose the right paint for your hair
The choice of paint is a step of extreme importance to ensure good results. Invest in a good brand and in the right tone.
Make sure you have no allergy to the product.
Apply some of the paint on your arm, if there is any symptom like itching and irritation, it is a sign that this product is not for you.
Wash your hair well before applying paint.
Use an anti-waste shampoo the day before. Clean your hair to ensure the color of your hair lasts longer.
Follow the suggested step-by-step instructions on the packaging to the letter
Pay close attention to the suggested steps on the product packaging, prepare everything before starting to apply.
- Pour an ointment into the parts that may come into contact with the ink, such as the foreheads and ears;
- Separate several strokes of hair to apply one by one;
- Start by applying by the nape;
- Follow all packaging recommendations carefully, as suggested above;
- Wash your hair with cold water.
Now you know how to do it at home! Find out the best ink for you and get started!